Weiying performs and facilitates in the realm of theatre. Her artistic sensibility was stirred at the Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan Arts & Cultural Troupe, cultivated and provoked at the Intercultural Theatre Institute (class of 2017), and presently, continues to evolve with every work that comes her way.
She believes that art can solace and empower, and seeks out collaborations across various performance mediums for that to happen.
1. Performer, These Brief Encounters (2021, Chowk Productions / Esplanade's Kalaa Utsavam 2021; Esplanade Annexe Studio)
2. Actress, A Day in the Life of a Clown (2021, Esplanade Offstage)
3. Performer, Spaced-Out (2021, Esplanade's Red Dot August 2021; Esplanade Outdoor Theatre)
4. Performer, The Chowk Show 2021 (2021, Chowk Productions; Drama Centre Black Box)
5. Creator and actor, What? That's It? (2021, The Substation's SeptFest 2021; The Substation)
6. Actor, Bring on the Bulls! (2021, GroundZ-0 / River Hongbao 2021; Gardens by the Bay and Online)
7. Collaborator & performer, Part\wh (2021, contrary wagon / The Substation series we are not going back, we are coming around)
Last updated: 19 January 2022