Withdrawal due to Non-delivery of Course
The student is entitled to withdraw from the programme under any of the following circumstances.
- ITI does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
- It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
- It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
- It has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation stated in Schedule A within any stipulated timeline set by CPE; or
- The Student’s Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
Withdrawal due to Other Reasons
The student may withdraw from the programme for reasons other than those set out above.
The student is entitled to withdraw from the course during the cooling-off period of 7 working days after the signing of the Student Contract.
For withdrawal due to non-delivery of course, ITI will notify the student within 3 working days upon knowledge of these circumstances.
For withdrawal due to other reasons or during the cooling-off period, notice of withdrawal must be made in writing to ITI. The student shall be informed in writing of the outcome within 7 working days of the receipt of the notice of withdrawal.
The Student Contract is terminated once the withdrawal request has been approved. The student shall no longer be a student of ITI. For international students, the Student’s Pass will be cancelled within 7 days of the termination of the Student Contract.
ITI shall cancel the FPS coverage with the insurance provider within three 3 working days of the student ceasing to be with ITI. Any refund of the premium made by the provider shall be paid to the student within 7 working days after ITI receives it from the insurance provider.
If there is a refund involved for withdrawals under the above circumstances, the refund shall be made according to the Refund Policy & Procedures.