By Bertolt Brecht
Gusha finds him, but can she protect him from the treacherous Fat Prince?
Through wind and snow, and trying to elude the Fat Prince’s army of Ironshirts, she makes her way across the mountains towards her home village. What fate awaits Grusha and the child?
This lively production of Brecht’s well-loved classic featured performances from the 2nd cohort of graduating actor-students from TTRP.
In English and Mandarin, with subtitles in both languages
Directed by William Sun Huizhu
Featuring the graduating actor-students
- Maria Au Mong Chao (Macau)
- Felimon Blanco (The Philippines)
- Hung Pei Ching (Taiwan)
- Kamimura Miyuki (Japan)
- Adrianna Koralewska (Poland)
- Chris Lee Ban Loong (Singapore)
- Leung Hiu Tuen, Melissa (Hong Kong)
- Mohamed Kunju Noushad (India)
- Xiao Jian (China)
19–22 May 2005, 8pm
University Cultural Centre Theatre